Raycast lets you stay on top of your Asana workflow. You can create new tasks and manage your assigned ones with a few keystrokes.
Follow these steps to set up the extension
1. Go to the Store and search for
2. Select and Install the Extension developed by Raycast
3. After installing the Extension, open one of the Commands, and Sign in to Asana to allow access and begin using the Extension
Use the Create Task command to quickly create and assign a new task.
- Fill out the form and hit
↵to create a new task.
- The form remembers the last selection of frequently used fields. For example it persists the workspace, making it quicker to create another task.
- You can quickly tab through all fields.
Pro Tip: Use natural language to set a due date for the task. It supports just a date as well as a date and time.
↵to create a pull request
⇥to navigate between fields
The My Tasks command is a great way to check what's on your plate. It groups your tasks into familiar Asana sections and you can use the Action Panel to complete, mark and edit tasks.
↵to view the details of the selected task.
- The Search Bar lets you filter for the task name, project or section.
↵to view the details of a pull request
↵to mark a task as completed
Oto open a task in the browser
Mto mark a task for a specific date
Ato assign the task to somebody
Rto refresh the list
Kto show more actions