If Raycast is not behaving as expected, we may ask you for a Console log to help us to debug the issue.
- Open the Console from the Utilities folder inside your Applications folder or via Raycast.
- Ensure that All Messages is selected in the top left, and then press the Start streaming play button. Output will start to appear in the console.
- Ensure that you have Include Info Messages and Debug Messages selected in the menu bar.
- In the search bar in the top right on the console, type
subsystem:com.raycast.macosand hit enter. This ensures that only Raycast output messages are displayed.
- Switch back to Raycast and try and trigger the issue. You should see some output being printed.
- After you have triggered the issue one or twice, go back to the Console and press the pause icon in the toolbar.
Aor Edit → Select all to select all entries in the Console.
- Edit → Copy the selection, send to the Raycast team to help identify and debug issues.