Raycast allows you to resize, reorganize and move your focused window effortlessly, without lifting your hands from the keyboard.
Reorganize and refresh your workspace
- Toggle Fullscreen: Toggle the focused window in a Fullscreen state
- Maximize: Maximize the focused window to the full height and width.
- Maximize height: Maximise the focused window to its full height.
- Maximize Width: Maximise the focused window to its full width.
- Left/Right/Bottom/Top Half: Move the focused window to fill one half of the screen. Perfect for focused work in 2 documents.
- Center: Center the focused window. Height and width stay the same.
- Move Up/Down/Left/Right: Move the focused window to the edge of the screen in any direction.
- Restore: Restore the focused window to the position and size that it was before.
- Reasonable size: Resize the focused window to 60% of the screen (maximum: 1025x900px)
- Previous/Next Display: For multi-display setups; easily move your windows between displays.
- First, First Two, Center, Last Two, Last Third: Resize and move the focused window to fill a third of the screen.
- First, Second, Third, Last Fourth: Resize focused window to the specified fourth of the screen.
- Top Left/Top Right, Bottom Left/Bottom Right Quarter: Resize and move the focused window to fit a quarter corner of the screen.
- Top Left/Top Center/Top Right Sixth: Resize and realign the focused window to the specified sixth at the top of the screen.
- Bottom Left/Center/Right Sixth: Resize and realign the focused window to the specified sixth at the bottom of the screen.
←for the Left Half command to move and scale the focused window to the left half of the screen.
Customize your workspace - set a gap around the window edge between 0px to 128px.
The Window Management extension requires Accessibility permissions to be turned on in your Security and Privacy settings. When you run a window management command for the first time, you will see some dialog regarding this.