The Zoom extension makes it easy to schedule and start meetings as well as checking your upcoming ones.
Follow these steps to set up the extension
1. Go to the Store and search for
2. Select and Install the Extension developed by Raycast
3. After installing the Extension, open one of the Commands, and Sign in with Zoom to allow access and begin using the Extension
The Start Meeting command is the quickest way to jump into a Zoom meeting.
- Open the command to create a new instant meeting
- The new meeting is started in the desktop app if installed
- The Join URL is copied to your clipboard for easy sharing
Use the Schedule Meeting command to create a new meeting with topic, agenda and duration
- Specify your topic and agenda
- Set the duration in minutes
- Specify the start time with the natural language date picker
- Optionally you can specify attendees from your Zoom organization
List Upcoming Meetings
Take a quick glance on your upcoming meetings.
- Use the to filter your upcoming meetings by topic.Search Bar
Kto open the Action Panel for more actions. You can quickly copy details, delete or join the meeting.
↵to open the meeting in Zoom
.to copy the meeting ID
,to copy meeting Join URL
Use the preferences of the Zoom extension to configure it. You can also disable the extension or disable specific commands. Hit
, to open the preferences or search for extensions in the root serach.
Login / Installation
To enable the Zoom extension, go to the preferences and select the extensions tab. Press the Zoom extension, enable it and log in. After successful authentication, you'll find all Zoom commands in the root search.
To log out, open the preferences window and navigate to the extensions tab. Select the Zoom extension in the left list and press the "Log out" button.
To deauthorize Raycast to access Zoom, use the following steps:
- Login to your Zoom account and navigate to the Zoom App Marketplace
- Click Manage > Installed Apps or search for the Raycast app
- Click the Raycast app
- Click Uninstall
We're keen to help you and troubleshoot any problems you experience with our Zoom extension. You can expect a response in 48 hours and can create new support cases by simply emailing us: email@example.com. Alternatively you can join our community.
There was a recent change with OAuth. If you're using an older version of Raycast, you can do the following:
- Copy authorization URL from Raycast Login screen using “Copy authorization link”
- Paste it in some text editor, find and remove
- Copy modified URL and insert into browser and run
- After that authorization should be able to complete successfully