The Raycast Core extension is a set of commands provided out of the box to give you an instant productivity boost.
Ever had the situation that you wanted to paste text that you copied earlier again? Raycast has a built-in Clipboard History for that. The command keeps track of copied text and makes it simple to paste it again.
- Start typing to filter the items on the left. Press
↵to copy the text and paste it where-ever you want.
- On the right is a detail view with the full content and some additional metadata of the copied content.
- Your copied text stays on your Mac, is fully encrypted and can only be read by you. The history holds up to 256 entries and respects your password manager.
- You can pin your frequently used entries to the top with
P. They won't get removed.
↵to copy selected entry to your clipboard
Oto open links in the browser
Pto pin entry
Pto change content type filter
Xto remove the selected entry from the history
Xto remove all entries from the history (Danger zone!)
Tried finding this one file again that you stored yesterday?! The File Search command makes it trivial to find your data by just entering what you're looking for.
- You see your most recently used files when opening the File Search Command. Use the to search for a file or folder by name.Search Bar
- On the left you see the matching files on your system. On the right is a preview and more metadata.
↵to open the selected file. Open the Action Panel with
Kto take more actions.
↵to open the selected file or folder
↵to open the selected file or folder in the Finder
Oto open the file or folder in a specific application
Cto copy the path of the file or folder
You can exclude specific folders from the File Search results by adding them to the exclusion list in System Preferences → Spotlight → Privacy
If you can't find the files that you are looking for try some of the toubleshooting steps listed in
We love to hear from your experience with Raycast. The Send Feedback command allows you quickly send us bug reports, feature requests or anything else that's on your mind.
- Write your message with your feedback.
- Remember you don't have a login in Raycast and we don't know anything about you. If you want us to get back to you, fill in your email. We reply to every feedback we get.
- Use the checkbox to remember your email address for your next feedback. We store it securely in your Keychain.
↵to send feedback
⇥to navigate between fields